From: diana

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003051320:28:15
Subject: Re: teaching capacity, volume

please if you have experience to show students the linking of centimeter to milliliter using centicubes and water, tell me more about it, because it is the first time I try to my grade 5 students. Thank you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/