Q&A #4162

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching a math lesson

View entire discussion
[<< prev]

From: julie

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003112319:47:58
Subject: Re: teaching math

Try using different materials and different methods. Viuals/ verbal / physical approches will help the students have a all around feeling for why or how you get that answer. If you want lesson plans on what I mean by this just let me know.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®