From: Larry Lenhart <zumsteel47@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001112810:00:54
Subject: Algebra

	I am looking for the "proof" that 0 = 1, or 1 =2, there are
variations on the idea.   I had it at one time, but now cant find the
"proof".   Does anyone have this ?   If so, please email it to me or
post the response here.  It is a rather clever "proof" and stumps most
algebra students for a while, as well as reinforcing the problem of
trying to divide by zero.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®