From: Larry Lenhart

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001112811:00:54
Subject: Algebra

I am looking for the "proof" that 0 = 1, or 1 =2, there are variations on the idea. I had it at one time, but now cant find the "proof". Does anyone have this ? If so, please email it to me or post the response here. It is a rather clever "proof" and stumps most algebra students for a while, as well as reinforcing the problem of trying to divide by zero.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/