From: Steve Gray

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001041223:02:54
Subject: Re: Liping Ma

I read the book; I basically understand the method of teaching math described. Is there a source for lesson plans for elementary teachers based on the methods presented in the book? I am a volunteer helping elemenary school students learn math using technology. Thanks Steve Gray

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/