From: megan

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004072000:13:12
Subject: hello

hi im being home schooled this year and im really having trouble with my fractions and its not that i didnt want listen to my teacher because i tryed but its just so agourvating trying to listen when someone is trying to talk to you and your trying to ignore them and listen to the teacher at the same time. i really tryed and everytime ilistened to the teacher i would just forget what she said.please help me if you can. thank you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/