From: Rita Pena <rr26tpa@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005082419:22:58
Subject: divisibility -6th Gr math

Let me ask you guys this, why bother providing this web site, and
even have a section to "ask a question" and when you hit enter it
brings you to 20 million links except the one that we need & no where
did we find the answer to a "simple" question, I mean really why
bother????

Question we were trying to find was: what is the divisibility Rule??

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/