From: Salek Raihan

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004022804:39:41
Subject: Math related to automobiles

dear sir, i'm very much interested to get materials of math related to autobiles. it would be very kind if you can give me acuurate informations on my query. hope to get your reply soonest possible. Thanking you in advance. Thanks with best regards, Salek Raihan

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/