From: Owen

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005121917:28:01
Subject: Re: hands-on math lab

Dear Fran: You made a comment about how to help students go from manipulatives to symbols. You may want to look at the DOTMATH system. The web site is http://dotmath.tripod.com/ This site explains what it is and how it works. If you would like to try out a copy of the fun book - send me you snail mail address. I will send you a copy to evaluate. Owen B. Prince

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/