From: Mark M. <mark_marini@reynolds.k12.or.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001090522:39:07
Subject: Math Curriculum

I have an opportunity to purchase curriculum for my school.  Has
anybody used this curriculum before in the before mentioned letter or
know of a text/curriculum that is good?  I am working with 11 and 12
grade students who have severe disabilities in math.  I am supposed to
be teaching them math skills.

Thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question