Q&A #4274

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Math in everyday living

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Mark M.

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001090523:39:07
Subject: Math Curriculum

I have an opportunity to purchase curriculum for my school. Has anybody used this curriculum before in the before mentioned letter or know of a text/curriculum that is good? I am working with 11 and 12 grade students who have severe disabilities in math. I am supposed to be teaching them math skills. Thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®