From: Donna Helinski

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003041412:30:04
Subject: Re: Re: money math touch point system or program

Hi, I was searching for math tips for my son(11) who has Down Syndrome and I found your letter interesting. So, where do we look for a math program to teach valuable skills for these students? I agree about the touch points and do not want his time wasted. Donna donnahelinski@comcast.net

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/