From: Donna Helinski <donnahelinski@comcast.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003041411:30:04
Subject: Re: Re: money math touch point system or program

Hi, I was searching for math tips for my son(11) who has Down Syndrome
and I found your letter interesting. So, where do we look for a math
program to teach valuable skills for these students? I agree about the
touch points and do not want his time wasted.
Donna
donnahelinski@comcast.net

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question