Q&A #4274

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Math in everyday living

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Jennifer Morgenstern

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005102100:36:55
Subject: Re: Re: money math touch point system or program

Hi there- Yes there is a program on touch point money. I have it and and beginning to use it tomorrow. It is very interesting and I will be anxious to see how it goes. I have the very low math class and they need a lot of different strategies to succeed. I looked into this since I have also used touchpoint for addition and subtraction, I also just asked my principal to order the one on using touchpoints for multiplication. I want to preview it. I have a 2nd grade class BUT I teach in a private school that puts their children in a book ahead so while the kids are in 2nd grade the math book is a 3rd grade book. I feel for my group that it moves awful fast from one topic to another and so I am implementing different things on my own like the touchpoint money. If you can't find the information I will send it to you so you will be able to order for yourself. I hope this helps! Jennifer Morgenstern

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®