Q&A #4274

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Math in everyday living

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: nina

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004030310:37:12
Subject: Re: money math touch point system or program

Touch money is a wonderful system for teaching coin counting to students with intellectual disabilities and learning disabilities. Riverdeep publishes it. Students count by 5's for all coins except for pennies. It has been the only system that has worked for me and my students.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®