From: lily bendera

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009101422:48:37
Subject: i am a student

Hi, I am a student and i do this all the time for math home work and I don't get it even is we worked on it all of our math class I would come and would not get it and my teacher asked why didn't you use compensation and i would not say anything and on my math test that focuses on compensation I would get an F on my paper i am in 4th grade is there any other way to do this

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/