From: lily bendera
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009101422:48:37
Subject: i am a student

	Hi,

I am a student and i do this all the time for math home work and I
don't get it even is we worked on it all of our math class I would
come and would not get it and my teacher asked why didn't you use
compensation and i would not say anything and on my math test that
focuses on compensation I  would get an F on my paper i am in 4th
grade

                      is there any other way to do this

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question