From: Fareena khan

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003052721:01:24
Subject: ancient math

I would really like if you could give me some imformation from ancient math.You are a teacher I now that you know what I am asking for because you are a teacher and you went throught all this before.I would like if you could send me a mail.I have never write a teacher before and I would be please to hear from you. I hope you had a nice day at work today and the rest of the week.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/