From: Angela <angeee03@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000081813:20:18
Subject: grouping students

Thank you for the advice Gail. I still think there must be a program
that does it where all the students are grouped. My brother worked on
it and found you needed groups that were always divisible by 2.
Example groups of 4, 8, 12, 24, or 36 students work, Other numbers
don't work.
You didn't bore me. I'm still searching.
thanks again

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®