From: jan kappen <j.kappen@hccnet.nl>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000082805:24:05
Subject: grouping students

	Dear Angela,

By chance I came across your question and I decided to give it a go,
because a few years ago I tried something similar for groups of 4
students.Unfortunately I'm not a programmer, so I cannot help you with
a program .I looked around on the Internet and thought that a league
scheduler could help, but the sharewareprograms only went as far as 8
teams.So I spent the greater part of this weekend to find something
myself   and I think I did.If you have a look at the gif-attachment
you will see there is a pattern and with that you will be able to fill
in the grouping for yourself.If you've got 30 dollars to spare you
could spent it on Home and Away(http://www.cfbsoftware.com.au/) and
have it done for you.

Greetings Jan Kappen

Post a reply to this message