From: jan kappen

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000082806:24:05
Subject: grouping students

Dear Angela, By chance I came across your question and I decided to give it a go, because a few years ago I tried something similar for groups of 4 students.Unfortunately I'm not a programmer, so I cannot help you with a program .I looked around on the Internet and thought that a league scheduler could help, but the sharewareprograms only went as far as 8 teams.So I spent the greater part of this weekend to find something myself and I think I did.If you have a look at the gif-attachment you will see there is a pattern and with that you will be able to fill in the grouping for yourself.If you've got 30 dollars to spare you could spent it on Home and Away(http://www.cfbsoftware.com.au/) and have it done for you. Greetings Jan Kappen

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/