From: Joe G. <gugs2000@juno.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000082917:55:16
Subject: Re: Reply to all the helpful responses

Just read through your messages on my sister Angela's Student Listing
puzzle, and thought I'd let you all know how amusing it is to see how
everyone had the same problems I did this summer working on this. No,
Ang, I'm not a genius, but my spreadsheet works very well for the
student sizes you mentioned. Other sizes of classes seem to have to
many exceptions and odd numbers to be grouped correctly in pairs. If
anyone would like a copy of my Excel sheet, just e-mail me and I'd be
happy to send it to you. I worked in basic on the Commodore 64 and 128
back in the 80's and found it enjoyable, though time consuming. My
first program for the Commodore 64 was for teachers  or students to
write their own quizzes on the computer called "Mr. Quizzer" and I
sold quite a few copies of it. Peace..

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®