Q&A #4508

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Decorating my classroom

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Barbara Myers

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001093014:06:37
Subject: Re: Decorating my classroom

JSH, What a great idea! I teach middle school, too. Re mnemonic devices: could you list some that I could have my kids illustrate? The only one I can think of is "please excuse my dear aunt sally." Thanks, Barbara

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®