From: Phyllis <ptamlau@aol.com >
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001102913:13:17
Subject: Re: Decorating my classroom

Idea to "decorating classroom"
    The first project I assign at the beginning of the year is the
       "Life without Mathematics" Poster Project.  I ask my students
to make a poster conveying their ideas on our lives without any
       mathematics. They are creative and it is a fun way for them to
       think about the importance of mathematics.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/