From: Phyllis

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001102914:13:17
Subject: Re: Decorating my classroom

Idea to "decorating classroom" The first project I assign at the beginning of the year is the "Life without Mathematics" Poster Project. I ask my students to make a poster conveying their ideas on our lives without any mathematics. They are creative and it is a fun way for them to think about the importance of mathematics.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/