From: Heather Boychuk <boychuk@canoemail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000102113:51:24
Subject: Poster Project

I am looking for a list of topics appropriate to use for high school
students to make posters for my classroom.

Some of my ideas so far are...

Pythagorean Theorem
Fractals
Math Tricks
SOH CAH TOA
Pascal's Triangle
Fibonnaci Numbers

If anyone has already done this and has an evaluation as well that
would be perfect.

Thank you!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question