From: Heather Boychuk

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000102113:51:24
Subject: Poster Project

I am looking for a list of topics appropriate to use for high school students to make posters for my classroom. Some of my ideas so far are... Pythagorean Theorem Fractals Math Tricks SOH CAH TOA Pascal's Triangle Fibonnaci Numbers If anyone has already done this and has an evaluation as well that would be perfect. Thank you!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/