Q&A #4508

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Decorating my classroom

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Rebecca

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002041116:14:58
Subject: Decorating the classroom

Since I am a Math teacher, I decided to find as many numbers of pi as I could, copied each number on different colored paper(1's on green, 2's on yellow etc.), and ran it as a boarder around my room. It's quite colorful and has brought about much discussion.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®