From: Jen <jenap4@msn.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006042620:53:40
Subject: Re: Re: Decorating the classroom

I found a great site for pi related stuff.  It has poems and songs.
It even has pi expanded out to 8192 digits!  I am a new 8th grade
algebra teacher and I loved the idea!  Hope that helps anyone else.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/