Q&A #4508

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Decorating my classroom

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Lara Benton

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002082015:38:38
Subject: Re: Decorating the classroom

I need help finding the perfect math decoration. I want to be exotic and not original. I don't want to be a copy-cat ither. I need to brighten up me kids and get them to have fun and learn at the same time. I will take any comments or sugjestions. Thank You, Lara Benton

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®