From: Lara Benton <LMW92390@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002082014:38:38
Subject: Re: Decorating the classroom

I need help finding the perfect math decoration. I want to be exotic
and not original. I don't want to be a copy-cat ither. I need to
brighten up me kids and get them to have fun and learn at the same
time. I will take any comments or sugjestions.

             Thank You,
               Lara Benton

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question