From: KT <kharvey05@jcu.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007032511:57:38
Subject: Re: Re: Decorating the classroom

I printed the following statement on bright colored banners and placed
them as steps on a wall of my classroom. My principal walks by all the
time and tells me she loves it. My favorite math teacher of all time
had it on his wall.

WE REMEMBER
10% of what we read
20% of what we hear
30% of what we see
50% of what we see and hear
70% of what we discuss with others
80% of what we personally experience
95% or what we teach others
- Edgar Dale

I love the message, it uses percents and can lead to discussions about
how we learn.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®