Q&A #4508

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Decorating my classroom

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: KT

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007032511:57:38
Subject: Re: Re: Decorating the classroom

I printed the following statement on bright colored banners and placed them as steps on a wall of my classroom. My principal walks by all the time and tells me she loves it. My favorite math teacher of all time had it on his wall. WE REMEMBER 10% of what we read 20% of what we hear 30% of what we see 50% of what we see and hear 70% of what we discuss with others 80% of what we personally experience 95% or what we teach others - Edgar Dale I love the message, it uses percents and can lead to discussions about how we learn.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®