Q&A #4508

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Decorating my classroom

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Litz

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005121011:48:45
Subject: Re: poster

I recently bought almost 30 posters from a seller on eBay called jonandsusan. Their storefront is called Your Teacher Resource Source (http://stores.ebay.com/Your-Teacher-Resource-Source). The posters are less than $2 apiece, but they are very, very good. The posters teach good math fundamentals and support NCTM standards specifically. Excellent quality. Not junk! Also, I contacted the AMS last week, asking if they had any posters. I was looking for something that inspired and taught. They were gracious enough to send some calendars and posters for free. Very nice folks. Hope this helps.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®