From: Litz <violavampire@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005121011:48:45
Subject: Re: poster

I recently bought almost 30 posters from a seller on eBay called
jonandsusan. Their storefront is called Your Teacher Resource Source
(http://stores.ebay.com/Your-Teacher-Resource-Source). The posters are
less than $2 apiece, but they are very, very good. The posters teach
good math fundamentals and support NCTM standards specifically.
Excellent quality. Not junk!

Also, I contacted the AMS last week, asking if they had any posters. I
was looking for something that inspired and taught. They were gracious
enough to send some calendars and posters for free. Very nice folks.

Hope this helps.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®