From: Rosie <brstorm3@msn.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006071423:03:54
Subject: Getting ready for the first day of school

I think most of us as teachers are thinking about the decoration of
our classrooms.  Something that is always in my mind this year is to
post a big Welcome banner, with the message that I copied from Mr.
Harry Wong:  "WELCOME TO SUCCESS", and also I'm looking different web
pages and requesting catalogs with Teacher Tools -- I'm buying some
good things like spinners for overhead projectors and organizers.

Remember also to cover your "Classroom Management" so we can start a
perfect school year.

Rosie
8th Grade Math Teacher

Post a reply to this message