Q&A #4508

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Decorating my classroom

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Rosie

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006071423:03:54
Subject: Getting ready for the first day of school

I think most of us as teachers are thinking about the decoration of our classrooms. Something that is always in my mind this year is to post a big Welcome banner, with the message that I copied from Mr. Harry Wong: "WELCOME TO SUCCESS", and also I'm looking different web pages and requesting catalogs with Teacher Tools -- I'm buying some good things like spinners for overhead projectors and organizers. Remember also to cover your "Classroom Management" so we can start a perfect school year. Rosie 8th Grade Math Teacher

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®