Q&A #4508

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Decorating my classroom

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Mellisa

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007032313:09:36
Subject: geometric shapes

I am trying to decorate a high school math classroom. I have a few ideas. My theme is "math in the news". I would like to make large geometric shapes to put in the corners with maybe a wire frame and paper mache, but I don't know if this is the best way to do this as the kids are going to help me. I need something inexpensive and not too time consuming. Any ideas?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®