Q&A #4508

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Decorating my classroom

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Sara

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001080523:11:45
Subject: Classroom Decoration

I am a new teacher and I am at a loss as to where I should begin decorating my classroom. Unfortunately, that is something they failed to teach us in school. Where should I begin and what are some inexpensive ideas?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®