From: Sara <sarawhite38@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001080522:11:45
Subject: Classroom Decoration

I am a new teacher and I am at a loss as to where I should begin
decorating my classroom.  Unfortunately, that is something they failed
to teach us in school.  Where should I begin and what are some
inexpensive ideas?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®