Q&A #4508

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Decorating my classroom

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Alia zaidan

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001091005:58:47
Subject: Re: Classroom Decoration

Dear Laura Hi, I can understand your feelings as a new teacher and what a mess you feel yourself in but once in class all your fears will vanish. As for decorating your class I have some ideas I hope you will benefit from. 1-Draw an original calendar that will allow your students to take part in labeling it .Seasons,vacations 2-Put the names of your students in a nice theme eg. a school bus with thier pictures in the windows. 3-Put the schedule in a nice setting. 4-put the theme for your subject matter.eg Math,addition put anything that is related to math. Regards Alia Zaidan Lebanon

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®