Q&A #4508

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Decorating my classroom

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Alia zaidan <ibz@terra.net.lb>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001091005:58:47
Subject: Re: Classroom Decoration

Dear Laura
    Hi, I can understand your feelings as a new teacher and what a
mess you feel yourself in but once in class all your fears will
As for decorating your class I have some ideas I hope you will benefit
           1-Draw an original calendar that will allow your students
to take part in labeling it .Seasons,vacations
           2-Put the names of your students in a nice theme eg.
             a school bus with thier pictures in the windows.
           3-Put the schedule in a nice setting.
           4-put the theme for your subject matter.eg Math,addition
             put anything that is related to math.
                                                 Alia Zaidan

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question