From: lillie

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000031012:11:33
Subject: needing help with the math on the ged test

recentley i took my ged test and passed every subject but math and i would like to no how can i get help with this subject, it seems as though my whole test consisted of geometry,and pre algebra

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/