From: Dawn OHara <gamblinbaby@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002072612:58:39
Subject: Re: Re: needing help with the math on the ged test

Hi, I just finished taking my GED test and had problems in math I past
everthing but math and I need help. I was wondering if you can help I
have problems with understanding word problems. and geometry. thank
you. Dawn OHara

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®