From: Dawn OHara

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002072613:58:39
Subject: Re: Re: needing help with the math on the ged test

Hi, I just finished taking my GED test and had problems in math I past everthing but math and I need help. I was wondering if you can help I have problems with understanding word problems. and geometry. thank you. Dawn OHara

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/