From: Renee Huebotter <rhuebotter@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999041821:24:11
Subject: MMA

I am also teaching the course mathematical models with applications
and came up against the same situation at the beginning of the school
year.  I did some extensive research over the internet and came up
with several sites.  PBS has a mathline for teachers and I began
there.  Each of the activities there also had web resources.  It took
a lot of legwork, but I put together a pretty extensive game plan for
the year.  Admittedly, it was pretty rough around the edges this year,
but I expect a lot of improvement next year.

I am also interested  in any kind of group of teachers that would like
to talk about plans for this course.  It has a lot of potential, but
very little guidance.

Renee

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question