From: Renee Huebotter

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999041822:24:11
Subject: MMA

I am also teaching the course mathematical models with applications and came up against the same situation at the beginning of the school year. I did some extensive research over the internet and came up with several sites. PBS has a mathline for teachers and I began there. Each of the activities there also had web resources. It took a lot of legwork, but I put together a pretty extensive game plan for the year. Admittedly, it was pretty rough around the edges this year, but I expect a lot of improvement next year. I am also interested in any kind of group of teachers that would like to talk about plans for this course. It has a lot of potential, but very little guidance. Renee

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/