From: Christina <busyb103@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001010413:09:35
Subject: Multi-age classoom teaching

Kristina offered you some great points to think about.  I have team
taught a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade multi-age class of 40 for three
years.  If you ever need advice, have questions, or need help with
human relations regarding your program, just let me know.  I'd be more
than happy to help.  We do a lot of neat things that target everyone's
ability level.  I would love to share.
Christina Moore
Benicia, California

Post a reply to this message