From: Iram Jilani <Iavaprincipal@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005031722:16:10
Subject: Mulitage calssroom teaching Math

Hi-

Quick question....we currently are multiaging in Math. We have the VA
sols that we are trying to tackle and acheive at each grade level.

Currently we are teaching and blending concepts and standards where we
can however, we split them into grades were the concepts are not
blendable.

Are we maximizing our time and resources by doing it this way? Is
there a better way to see how the curriculum blends? WE really are
struggling with how to mulitage in Math. It's our first year and we
are trying to make sure that we are doing justice to the students and
to the subject.

Iram

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question