From: Crystal

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008063010:59:40
Subject: Multi-age classroom

This will be my first year teaching a 1st and 2nd grade multiage class. I am wondering how to begin the year and not make it look like two classes. We are a 4Block school as well. How did you set up your schedule? What things were whole class or small group? Thanks! Crystal - -

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/