From: Crystal <rwclconrad@peoplepc.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008063009:59:40
Subject: Multi-age classroom

This will be my first year teaching a 1st and 2nd grade multiage
class.  I am wondering how to begin the year and not make it look like
two classes.  We are a 4Block school as well.  How did you set up your
schedule?  What things were whole class or small group?  Thanks!
Crystal - -

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®