From: Joachim M S <jmssempijja@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009072203:35:38
Subject: Mathematics HL (IB diploma)

This is my fouth year of teaching Math HL. I enjoy supervising
extended essays in my subject but my department is still poorly
resoursed in this area. Normally my students earn grade C but I would
like them to get A.

I am looking for an experienced teacher with whom I can share ideas. I
also welcome advice on how best to handle this challenging but yet
interesting job.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®