Q&A #4747

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Multi-age classroom teaching

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Noelle Gornischeff

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005053019:02:53
Subject: Re: Re: Multi-age classoom teaching

Hello, My name is Noelle Gornischeff. I am not a school teacher, but I have always wanted to go to school to learn how to teach. I am almost finished taking courses that will qualify me to become a lifeguard and water safety instructor. I love to teach. My father's family name is Gornischeff, and he is Estonian. I have never been to Estonia before. I have many family members there, but I have never met anyone. My father's name is Ronald Mathew Gornischeff. My grandpa's name is Boris Gornischeff, he passed away a few years ago. I live in Canada. I was wondering if you may be a relative of mine?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®