From: Noelle Gornischeff <nsgornischeff@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005053019:02:53
Subject: Re: Re: Multi-age classoom teaching

Hello,

My name is Noelle Gornischeff. I am not a school teacher, but I have
always wanted to go to school to learn how to teach. I am almost
finished taking courses that will qualify me to become a lifeguard and
water safety instructor. I love to teach. My father's family name is
Gornischeff, and he is Estonian. I have never been to Estonia before.
I have many family members there, but I have never met anyone. My
father's name is Ronald Mathew Gornischeff. My grandpa's name is Boris
Gornischeff, he passed away a few years ago. I live in Canada. I was
wondering if you may be a relative of mine?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/