From: Milvi Gornischeff <milvigff@yahoo.co.uk>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006022701:03:13
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Multi-age classoom teaching

Dear Noelle,
I am amazed and so glad to hear from you. Thank you for writing! Yes,
we are relatives. I visited your grandfather in 1987 in Montreal. It
was pitty, I didn't meet your father Ronald.
Welcome to Estonia! After Independence Estonia is really a great place
to visit.

With love,
Milvi Gornischeff

Post a reply to this message