Q&A #4747

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Multi-age classroom teaching

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Milvi Gornischeff

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006022701:03:13
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Multi-age classoom teaching

Dear Noelle, I am amazed and so glad to hear from you. Thank you for writing! Yes, we are relatives. I visited your grandfather in 1987 in Montreal. It was pitty, I didn't meet your father Ronald. Welcome to Estonia! After Independence Estonia is really a great place to visit. With love, Milvi Gornischeff

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®