From: Rainer Gornischeff <rgff@hot.ee>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006040815:12:16
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Multi-age classoom teaching

Hi Noel

Im looking from google Gornischeff relativs and i find you.
i m your grandpas brother Feodors oldest son Rainer and im 49 years
old and living in Tallinn, capitol of Estonia.
I remember my unckle Boris very good because im helped him here in
Tallinn and Saaremaa insel with condo and i was in Canada by him on
year 1997

how are yor dad Ronald - he dont write me many years?

best wishes and regards

Rainer Gornischeff from Estonia

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question