From: Suzanne Alejandre <suzanne@mathforum.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007032809:24:35
Subject: Re: Re: Marth 24 State Competitons

Hi Mary,

I found this press release from 2004 and I found another earlier one
 from 2001.

http://newscenter.verizon.com/press-releases/verizon/2004/page.jsp?itemID=29712760

There is a phone number and an email link to Ells Edwards and I'm
thinking that perhaps Ells might have the information that you're
seeking.

Suzanne

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question