From: Dorcel Benson

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001020812:28:19
Subject: Re: Teaching multiplication

I am have difficulty locating any websites that specifically address teaching multiplication (2 digits x 2/3 digits). Can you give me any assistance? My fourth graders are in need of varied methods. Thank you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/