Q&A #491

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching multiplication

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Ruth Wetherell

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006021806:02:00
Subject: Multiplication

I am a 1st Year student at Durham University, studying teaching. I am doing an assignment in Mathematics on Multiplication. I would like views from teachers which written methods they value as the best way to teach multiplication at a year 5 or 6 level. As the views will be very greatfully received to go towards my research. Many thanks Ruth Wetherell

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®