From: Ruth Wetherell <ruth.wetherell@btinternet.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006021805:02:00
Subject: Multiplication

I am a 1st Year student at Durham University, studying teaching.  I am
doing an assignment in Mathematics on Multiplication.  I would like
views from teachers which written methods they value as the best way
to teach multiplication at a year 5 or 6 level.
As the views will be very greatfully received to go towards my
research.

Many thanks
Ruth Wetherell

Post a reply to this message