From: Owen <owenbprince@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006021812:08:59
Subject: Re: Multiplication

I have some information about this that you can only get from me
because I wrote the book on it.  If you would like more info you can
email me at the address listed on this post.  You can also look for
"DotMath for kids" with the search engine.

Owen

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®