Q&A #491

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching multiplication

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Owen

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006021812:08:59
Subject: Re: Multiplication

I have some information about this that you can only get from me because I wrote the book on it. If you would like more info you can email me at the address listed on this post. You can also look for "DotMath for kids" with the search engine. Owen

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®