From: Isabel A

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2013110721:03:00
Subject: Re: Multiplication

Hi! Im glad to introduce something that may help! If you visit the website: www.mathgame2x3.com you can look at a board game that helps any child learn their multiplication tables in a really quick, fun, and easy way. You can also look at their facebook page : Math game 2x3. I have played the game with elementary fourth graders and it showed great progress! If you would like more information on this game, how to play it, or where to find it feel free to call me at : (610)751-9347 Thank you and good luck! Velvet Alvarez

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/