Q&A #491

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching multiplication

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Dharma Yost

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006061916:54:21
Subject: Great Multiplication Teaching Method!

I use a method called Touch Math with my 2nd and 3rd graders. It has brought my class test scores way, way up. My class has been doing so well that the rest of the 2nd and 3rd grade classrooms are adopting the program. There is a free informatinal video that explains the technique, which is very simple and easy to teach. There web site is www.touchmath.com

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®