From: Dharma Yost
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006061916:54:21
Subject: Great Multiplication Teaching Method!

I use a method called Touch Math with my 2nd and 3rd graders. It has
brought my class test scores way, way up. My class has been doing so
well that the rest of the 2nd and 3rd grade classrooms are adopting
the program. There is a free informatinal video that explains the
technique, which is very simple and easy to teach. There web site is
www.touchmath.com

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®