From: Katie Brown <kbrown@putnamcityschools.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004120623:19:50
Subject: TEACHING MULTIPLICATION FACTS

I have been teaching 3rd grade and multiplication for 15 years! Even
now in 2004, Multiplication Motivation by Melody House is the best
recording that I have used. The kids love it!  I have even had
students that graduated from college come back and tell me they still
remember the songs!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®