From: Marty <sprucebroker@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007050107:02:46
Subject: affect of knowing the value of one variable over another

When using a formula, we often know the value of one variable to a
greater degree of accuracy than we know the others. In your opinion,
what affect, if any, does it make on our use of a formula if we know
the value of one variable to a greater degree of accuracy than
another?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®