From: Berk Turgay <turgayberk@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002050210:13:03
Subject: Who uses functions almost everyday?

	 Why an 9th grade  student needs to learn functions? (that's not the
biggest Q anyway)Does anybody use functions everyday or simply what
are functions for? What is the usage of functions in everydays life?
f(x)= f(y) so what?... what big diffrence does this make in everyday
life? Does anyone use functions everyday instead of maths teachers?
       These kind of information is not found in books or any site...
I've found a little bit of information in some of the threads but I
need a better source... I will be absolutely delighted to hear from
anyone by e-mail...

                                             Berk Turgay
                                            Istanbul,Turkey

Post a reply to this message