From: Chuck Resor

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003070218:16:04
Subject: Multiplication tables and the FlashMaster (my product)

I designed, developed, had manufactured, and now sell the
FlashMaster(R).  A single FlashMaster sells for $49.95 plus $4
shipping and handling.  That's the bad news.  The good news is that
it's worth $500 in my not-so-objective-but-I-feel-correct opinion.
Rather than go on about it here, I urge you to go to
www.flashmaster.com and read what the media (PC Magazine, NY Times,
Chicago Tribune, (sometime this month: Mary Pride's Practical
Homeschooling Magazine), etc., etc.) and users say about the
FlashMaster.

It has a 30-day 100% no-reason-need-be-given money-back guarantee,
INcluding (not EXcluding) the $4 charged for shipping and handling.
The 30-day limit has been extended to 60 days which you may rely upon
even though it will not be shown on the website (www.flashmaster.com)
until sometime after July 4.  The guarantee applies to and only to the
first FlashMaster purchased by a customer.

Charles (Chuck) Resor
Owner of Flashmaster LLC
P. O. Box 9321
Jackson, WY 83002