Q&A #494

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Multiplication tables

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: kushie

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005012313:29:19
Subject: multiplication

hi i've been learning my multiplication but i finnd my 6 7 8 9 's timestable hard are there any ways i can memorize them and remmember them are there any songs i cansing to help me memorize them or hints and tricks i am in the 6 'th grade which is year 6 and im preparing for 2 big hard tests im 10

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®